Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

Je veux résilier mon contrat de téléphonie mobile et habiter aux États-Unis

davidbi02
Visiteur

Bonjour, J'ai un contrat de téléphonie mobile chez SFR que je souhaite résilier. Je suis américain et je suis rentré aux Etats-Unis. J'ai essayé de résilier par chat mais on m'a dit d'appeler le numéro international à la place. Je ne parle pas français et je ne peux pas utiliser facilement le menu vocal lorsque j'appelle. Je veux vraiment arrêter d'être facturé pour ce contrat que je ne peux plus utiliser. Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider ?

Je vous remercie de votre attention.

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Bonjour @davidbi02,

For now, you must interact with a counselor via phone to terminate your subscription, I highly advise you to seek help from a French speaker to smoothen the process. Otherwise, you can also try to use Google Conversation on a another phone while on speaker with the termination counselor. Anyways, when you call the 1023 or +33 9 70 83 1023 from aboard, just ask to terminate your contract because you go back to your home country, you should not come across any difficulties.

Hoping I was able to help you.

Have a nice day.

PS : Sorry if you find any fault in my English ^^ 

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
10 RÉPONSES 10
jeanfi03
Contributeur Elite

Bonjour  davidbi02  ,

Bienvenue sur La Communauté SFR,

Voici comment Résilier  Comment résilier mon offre Mobile  

Ou  contacter le service clients contactez le Service Client SFR. un conseiller par téléphone au 1023.

Il vous communiquera l'adresse postale à laquelle envoyer votre courrier de résiliation.

Il faut envoyer la lettre en Recommandée avec accusé de réception.

Essayez Twitter à SFR_SAV  en MP  (utilisez translate.google  )

Bonne chance.
Cordialement,
JE.

Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Bonjour @davidbi02,

For now, you must interact with a counselor via phone to terminate your subscription, I highly advise you to seek help from a French speaker to smoothen the process. Otherwise, you can also try to use Google Conversation on a another phone while on speaker with the termination counselor. Anyways, when you call the 1023 or +33 9 70 83 1023 from aboard, just ask to terminate your contract because you go back to your home country, you should not come across any difficulties.

Have a nice day.

PS : Sorry if you find any fault in my English ^^ 

davidbi02
Visiteur

Thank you for the reply! My wife speaks French well but could not figure out what voice mail option to use to speak with a counselor about canceling the subscription. The options seemed to be to pay the bill or unblock the phone. Can you please tell us what options to select so we can speak to a live person about canceling the subscription?

Many thanks, David

P.S. Your English is excellent! 

Antony
Community Manager SFR

Bonjour @davidbi02,

Good news then! You just have to call the 1023 and use a voice mail option about billing or else and then ask to cancel your subscription you will then be transferred to the canceling subscription service. 🙂

Have a nice day!

davidbi02
Visiteur

Thank you! We will try that. Much appreciated!

davidbi02
Visiteur

Hello again,

I apologize for asking again but we tried to navigate the menus this morning using this phone number and could not find any way to speak to a live person about our issue.

Can you please tell me the exact options to select so that we can speak to someone? Is there a different phone number we can use, or is this the only one?

Thank you again,

David

Magali
Contributeur Elite

Hi @davidbi02,

Oh, yet there is necessarily a number to type to be in contact with an advisor. But don't worry, the easiest way is to go through the social networks (Facebook or Twitter) where you can also be put in contact with an advisor.

Bye bye and have a nice day 🙂

Magali, Community Manager à votre écoute
davidbi02
Visiteur

Hello again,

I chatted with an advisor on Facebook. They referred me back to the customer service number! They said to choose menu item 1, then 3, then 2. I am not sure it will work and am not happy that SFR has made it so difficult to cancel the subscription. I am getting charged every day for a phone I cannot use. It is very frustrating.

Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hi @davidbi02 

not happy that SFR has made it so difficult to cancel the subscription. I am getting charged every day for a phone I cannot use. It is very frustrating.

It's not only SFR, that's why our law (fed up with this problem) has just enforced a new rule that will be a good piece of news for you:

Révélation

From june 2023 the 1st, each mobile or internet operator must give a solution to "cancel in 3 clicks" from the personnel customer account on the web

But, to allow them to implement it, a tolerance is given until septembre 2023, the 1st.

See https://www.francenum.gouv.fr/guides-et-conseils/developpement-commercial/gestion-de-la-relation-cli...

So, in the worse case, you should have a solution to cancel your subscription by yourself from your SFR web account in a month and 2 days, 

This will simplify the life of many French customers, and also for you as foreign customers.

À+

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus