How to make a complaint against SFR ?

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Anyone knows how to make a formal complaint against the SFR company?

16 RÉPONSES 16
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hello @utilisateur_supprimé,

It's depend what is your problem exactly?

But you can do it by  Twitter or by Facebook.

If you have any questions i'm here Smiley heureux

Have good day.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

My problem is that I subscriped to SFR ADSL box offer (2 euros per month) through showroomprive.com since 08/09/2015. I got a confirmation email from SFR and since then, I got nothing else (no box, nothing). I am not able to follow my command. I called the SFR customer service and they were not able to find my Numéro de commande. they said that they will call me back and they never did. and I am still waiting for 23 days now without internet.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Bonjour @utilisateur_supprimé,

I am sorry to read that.

But we had the problem of shipments that is corrected since 06/10/2015

So you should receive the maximum box within 5 days + postal times .

Have good day.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Are you sure about that?!!! because I called the customer service last Monday, 05/10/2015 and they told me that my command has been canceled due to technical error and that they can do nothing for solving the problem and I have to resubscripe again.

based on that, I already took a RED Fibre offer and the technicien is coming to my apartment next Friday to connect the fibre box.

Now you are telling me that the problem of the first offer is now solved ?!!!!!!!! (After one month, since 08/09/2015)

What shall I do now ?!!!!!!!! 

If you confirm that I will receive my ADSL box by next week, please cancel my RED fibre offre.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hello @utilisateur_supprimé,

It's another thing what you said.

So if your command are cancelled you received nothing.

The best wait ask on  Twitter or la page facebook.

Because me i can look your contract.

Have nice day.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable
How can I cancel my mobile with sfr. I have written to them twice.telephoned...not on the sfr mobile..no reception in my village...emailed...tweeted...
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable
Did you find out how to complain
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hello @utilisateur_supprimé

If you can't go on FB or Twitter (links in @utilisateur_supprimé's post) you can write a letter to the customer service of SFR Adresse Service Consommateur SFR

Here, you will find what you have to do if no one from SFR is able to solve your situation --> Contact et parcours réclamation

You will find steps to follow here, where to write, call etc.

Hope you will find a solution soon,

Fallen

andreamic89
Visiteur

Its impossible to contact sfr in written form, nor to talk to a normal customer service agent through the phone. 

We have had a lot of troubles with sfr, from being discriminated against.. to having to overpay our bill because they mistakenly 

added two channels unto our bill. I am still struggling with that, have asked some french friends to call on my behalf, but all they encounter is 

mean persons and lack of manners, seriously, thinking about disconnecting this bad service. 

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus