Help from SFR in English please !

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

I need advice in English from someone at SFR customer services - although I speak basic French, I need to discuss new options for a package I have with ligne fixe and mobile......how do I contact SFR direct about this ? thank you

Edit CM : Votre sujet a été déplacé car il n'était pas dans la bonne catégorie. Vous recevrez bientôt une réponse de la Communauté. N’oubliez pas de vous ré-abonner à cette conversation pour être notifié des réponses qui vous seront apportées ! Bonne journée !

5 RÉPONSES 5
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hello and welcome to you @utilisateur_supprimé Smiley clignant de l'œil

The SFR Forum is a platform based on mutual help and on which members are all SFR customers (nobody here has access to your contract).

Since no one has reacted to your subject for now, I will do my best to guide you.

If you need help in English, I think it would be appropriate to contact the SFR Web Team on social networks:

on Facebook >> https://www.facebook.com/Assistance-SFR-468102806695310/?fref=nf

on Twitter >> https://twitter.com/sfr_sav

The members of the SFR Web Team can deal in french as well as in english Smiley clignant de l'œil I let you try.

Don't hesitate to inform us about your situation Smiley clignant de l'œil

Have a nice day !

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable
Hello, please advise how I can connect to Internet with activ and recharged sim card,,? Phone says - no Internet connecton
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

it is very difficult to reach the english speaking person ( 1026), they mostly know nothing. to end the conversatin,they refer you to a SFR corner, and off course nobody speaks english, and they re-refer you to call 1026. SFR makes appointments for a new box in 10 days, they cancelled twice. They say they call you before coming to your address, but they dont call. just cancel the appointment. its an endless issue, either you will chance your Service provider, or you will pray God. 

Rahul Gupta
Visiteur

My Router PON button is red from morning and wifi is not working

Yann
Community Manager SFR

Hi @Rahul Gupta 
you posted in a topic from 2019. In order for your message to be visible to as many members as possible so that they can help, I invite you to create your own topic :).

Have a good day !

Yann, Community Manager

Un mot inconnu ? Rendez-vous sur le Lexique de la Communauté SFR !

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus