Question résolue

Connecting to the internet for the first time

Yevgets
Visiteur
Hi all!

Got a new SFR box plus for the new apartment. Got an email that the line was activated yesterday but can't connect. Only the on light is on, not the S and not the @. Ideas how to fix it or reach an English speaking support?
1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse approuvée par l'auteur de la question
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @Yevgets,

Could you please, click on "J'approuve la réponse" in order to mark this topic as solved. The conversation will still be open, in case you have more concern in the future.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

26 RÉPONSES 26
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @Yevgets and welcome to the Forum SFR,

Regarding your issue with the activation of your line, is it still not activated yet ? Have you tried with your Box to unplug it and plug it back from the power supply ?

Please let me know, in the meantime I wish you a nice day.

Yevgets
Visiteur
Thanks for the reply!
I got an email that the line was activated, but still nothing. Tried to unplug and plug it several time, but still no sign of connectivity.
Good weekend!
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @Yevgets,

Thank you for your feedback. How is it going with the connexion of your SFR Box today, did you finally got access to the Internet ?

Could you please let me know ?

I wish you a very good evening.

Yevgets
Visiteur

Yes!

We somehow managed to negotiate a technician who came and fixed whatever needed to be fixed in the wall outlet.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @Yevgets,

Thank you for your reply. I am very glad that a technician came by to fix the issue within the wall outlet, giving you now acess to the Internet.

Have nice day.

Réponse approuvée par l'auteur de la question
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @Yevgets,

Could you please, click on "J'approuve la réponse" in order to mark this topic as solved. The conversation will still be open, in case you have more concern in the future.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

MAGNUS73
Visiteur
I don't know how to get some contact with anyone at SFR. I reported a problem with my internet for over two weeks ago. They told me that someone is going to contact me within 48 hours. I think that the time has been now.
Every, not especially often someone replies to my text the only thing is "wait some more, and someone is going to contact you in 48 hours".
I need my internet to be working again. I have my tv from internet but the speed is so low that only text is working.
Can I have some answers?
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @MAGNUS73 and welcome to the Forum SFR,

Have you tried to do a test of your Box via the application SFR & Moi ? After the test you have the possibility to be contacted through the phone by a technician for free.

Please let me know, in the meantime I wish you a nice evening.

MAGNUS73
Visiteur
I've been doing this test many times already. And noone ever has been contacted me.
The customer service at SFR is really bad.
So disappointed!

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus