Issues about account in debt being cancelled

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable
Hello everyone, I bought a sfr cellphone card on website the year before last one, and after a year, I found I have unknownly used overseas phone service, which counted more than 100 euros. And after that the card is in debt. And after a while I didn’t use the card, I called the customer service they said my card has been cancelled. And I also can’t find any related area indicating me to pay the 100 euros overseas bills on sfr website. So what should I do now? I really need to pay that back since it’s relevant to my credit issue...
Has anyone met this kind of issues before? Or is here any customer services know this issues can help?
Thanks for your help in advance!
4 RÉPONSES 4
Yann
Community Manager SFR

Hi @utilisateur_supprimé,

There are no customer service members on the Forum SFR. Only users of its services and subscribers. We don't have access to customers files and payment history. So, in order to clarify your unknowingly used overseas phone service issues, we advice you to contact customer service. You can use social network (Facebook or Twitter) or the chat only used by mobile customers.

Do not hesitate to give us a feedback about your situation.

Have a nice day. 

Yann, Community Manager

Un mot inconnu ? Rendez-vous sur le Lexique de la Communauté SFR !

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable
Hi Yann, thanks for your response. This account uses service called RED by SFR. The problems is that I can’t access to RED website because my account is cancelled. I’ll have to try to talk to them through social network...
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable
Yann
Community Manager SFR

Hi @utilisateur_supprimé,

if it's about an account RED, you can use the Forum RED to ask for your issues (this is the link for the right category of the Forum about bill, you can post your message). RED is also on social networks (Facebook and Twitter), you can tchat with customers service members by private message.

Have a nice day. 

Yann, Community Manager

Un mot inconnu ? Rendez-vous sur le Lexique de la Communauté SFR !

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus