24 months contract on cellphone

xyience09
Visiteur
Hi,
I have concern about my bill. Normally i paid 38€/ month but now i paid 52€ per month since june 2019 up to now.
I have 24 month contract on my phone starting may 2018 to may 2020. I took a Samsung s9 + last may 2018 and paid 38€ per month .I dont understand why i am paying 52€ per month now? I didn't add any promo on my phone or bill under my SFR and Moi.
Thank you so much. Have a nice day ahead.
6 RÉPONSES 6
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi,

If you have subscribed your offer in May 2018, and payed 38€/month until May 2019 before paying 52€/month you had a promotion. With SFR, you have advantages during the first year, like for example ont this page, you'll see that the offer with 60 Go cost 20€/month the first year and then 35€/month until the end of the contract : https://www.sfr.fr/forfait-mobile/offres/forfait-mobile

If you do not want to pay that, you can break your contract but it will be expensive. You will have to pay the quarter of the totality of the monthes you have to pay till the end of the contract. In so far as your contract run untill May 2020, you wil have to pay july + august + september + october + november + december + january + february + march + april + may (11 monthes) * 52 (price of your bill) / 4 (quarter of the totality) = 143€.

It might cost more if you have payed your Galaxy S9 by having a promotion thanks to your offer. How much did you paid the S9 ?

Do not hesitate if I'm not clear enough,

Have a good day

xyience09
Visiteur
I paid 250€ for s9+.
Thank you for your replied. Appreciated so much.
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi ! You're welcome 🙂

In addition to the 250€ you have already paied, are you paying 8€ per month

--->  If yes, it means that you are still paying your S9+ 🙂

If you broke your contrat, you will have to pay 143€ as I said before for the contract, and 8€/month for july + august... untill may 2020 (eleven monthes again), so you'll have to pay 143 + 8*11 = 231€

--> if not, you will juste have to pay 143€ for the contract 🙂

Feel free to ask for more information 🙂

Have a good day !

xyience09
Visiteur
Merci beaucoup.
xyience09
Visiteur
Bonjour,
I have another concern this time Sfr ADSL connection. They's just activate my dsl connection yesterday to my surprise it is so slow.. SMH.. when i checked my internet speed it shows 4 to 5 mbps only.. i am very disappointed to be honest. And my internet speed on my cellphone is 300mbps and my sfr box at home 4 to 5mbps speed.. is this normal? If yes i will cancel my subscription.. thank you ..
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hey !

It does not seem normal to me, it should be way more !

You can stop your contract by telling them they do not offer you the services you pay for, if it can help you, this website (in french sorry) give you all the advices to stop your DSL connexion : https://www.monpetitforfait.com/comparateur-box-internet/aides-box-internet/motifs-legitimes-pour-re... here they talk about all the valid reasons to stop your contract without paying penalties.

Sorry for the late answer, hope you found out a solution since 🙂

Good luck ! 

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus