Disconnected my landline of another service provider

hilzytv
Contributeur en Herbe
I am a diplomat working in an Embassy. I applied for an SFR PREMIUM TV Connection. Your technician has disconnected my official landline number that was working at my residence address. This has created a huge problem for.me. The technician had been told categorically by the person available at home during his installation visit NOT TO DISTURB THE EXISTING CONNECTION. However it is seen that my existing Official number has been disconnected by your technician which is causing me a lot of harassment and trouble. Please revert my original number AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
1 RÉPONSE 1
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello @hilzytv 

> Your technician has disconnected my official landline number

It seems that you misunderstood the purpose of this forum: it only addresses help from customers to customers, as explained in the welcome section (La communauté > Bien utiliser le Forum)...

There are also a few officials from SFR gere (only Community Managers) mais they are not doing the job of the customer service, and in particular they don't have access to your customer details and folders.

So if you want to contact SFR by electronic communication, you can write to the official SFR customer service on twitter or facebook

à+

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus