MikeinFrance
Contributeur en Herbe

Just tried again. Still getting HTTP 500 error. Am I supposed to get a confirmation of a 4G box?

Mike

Yann
Community Manager SFR

Hi @MikeinFrance,

Indeed, you must have a confirmation page then, on this page, you can subscribe this offer if your are eligible.
I suggest you to hace contact with Customer Service in order to have a answer on this. You can use social network (Facebook ou Twitter) or commercial tchat.

Have a nice day. 

Yann, Community Manager

Un mot inconnu ? Rendez-vous sur le Lexique de la Communauté SFR !

MikeinFrance
Contributeur en Herbe

Hello Yann,

Thanks for your help, but I seem to have come full circle. I still cannot get the eligability I need to get a 4G box. A case I fear where computer makes a decision and no human is allowed to use common sense;

Best Wishes

Mike

MikeinFrance
Contributeur en Herbe

Bonjour.

Other english readers will be aware of my attempt to get 4g box. As before I live in a 'white' area with very poor ADSl   download 0,3mb and upload 0,4mb. Yann has tried to help me but I keep having the same problem. The SFR computer says we have no 4G in our village.

I have since found  NPERF  who provide maps showing  3g,4g

,4g+ and 5g coverage. According to NPERF the D60B which runs past my house has a 4g+ strength signal. So SFR's computer needs updating. I have recently discovered that Ozone have erected an antenne at Montespan and that my village is well within its area. I am trying to show some customer loyalty here, so come on SFR  where is my 4G box?

Edit CM : Votre message a été fusionné dans un sujet que vous avez créé sur la même problématique pour faciliter le suivi.

Yann
Community Manager SFR

Hi @MikeinFrance,

Have you contacted SFR's customer service to find out if you were eligible or not ?

Have a nice day.

Yann, Community Manager

MikeinFrance
Contributeur en Herbe

Hi Yann,

thanks for trying but I think you will fond the answer will be NO. The problem is they people you are asking are looking at a computer screen with out of date with out of date information on it. They need to see the Nperf site and react to what it says.  Rouede 31160. You can clearly see the D60b with a line of Red circles showing 4g+ coverage. My house is 30 metres off that road and is within a red zone as checked by the nperf program I loaded on my mobile phone. Incidently, when my NB6 box broke down the sfr shop loaned me an internet key which worked off 4g!

Living in hope

Mike

Yann
Community Manager SFR

@MikeinFrance,

I will investigate your eligibility problem by escalating your case. I'll keep you posted when I have more news.

Have a nice day.

Yann, Community Manager

MikeinFrance
Contributeur en Herbe

Thanks Yann.

Any more news on my quest to get a 4G box?. Is there anything I need to do myself? What exactly would escalating the problem with SFR do?

Thanks Mike

MikeinFrance
Contributeur en Herbe

No sign or contact from SFR regarding the 4G box. I check the offers page evryday to see if it will allow me to have a 4g box. I try my address and my fixed phone number. Today i am only being allowed to look at ADSL boxes. Am I being banned from asking?

Orange have just surveyed our village for their own network and have established a 3g network. I suspect it will not be long before they upgrade to 4g. Somebody at SFR needs to look very seriously the business strategy. throwing away customers does not seem a good plan to me.

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus