reativação da linha com recarga não funciona

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Olá, 

usei minha linha durante 2 semanas e depois ela foi bloqueada pois não preenchi o cadastro a tempo.

fiz o precesso de desbloqueio só que em outro pais (portugal) onde eu ja estava usando a internet normalmente nos ultimos dias e tudo correu bem, fiz então uma recarga de 50 GB de internet e não consigo acessar mesmo constando no sistema que a recarga foi efetuada.

3 RÉPONSES 3
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @utilisateur_supprimé ,

Can you submit your request in english please ?

Have a nice day.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable
I was using a sfr chip that I bought in France and then I went to Portugal and when I did the recharge I was not told that I would have to choose an internet recharge released for the whole of Europe. I tried to get in touch for several days but the numbers did not work. after searching a lot I understood what happened. Is it possible with the credits that I have to be used in France to be discounted to release the internet again or just doing one more charge I can have internet outside of France?
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @utilisateur_supprimé ,

I advise you to contact the customer's service through social networks (Facebook and Twitter) or through the chat by following this link.

Do not hesitate to give us an update about your situation.

Have a nice day !

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus