Résilier mon forfait SFR

Répondre

Post(s) : 2

Sujet(s) : 1

Réponse(s) acceptée(s) : 1

Solution approuvée

I am in England and I want to cancel my contract

Hello, 

I am in England and when I left I paused my suscription but actually I am staying longer. suddenly I realised after 6 month they re activated my account and tried to charge my banque in France where I dont have any money, Later I contact the sfr via facebook and they managed to pause again but now I am getting email from one debt collecting agency to pay 150 euros what they saying SFR wants the money as monthly consumption. I no longer live in France and I am student so I tried to contact them to cancel my sfr package but now no one listening. What to do? please help. 

Post(s) : 1570

Sujet(s) : 22

Merci(s) : 213

Réponse(s) acceptée(s) : 99

Re: I am in England and I want to cancel my contract

Hello @rockstardmtb,

You can contact the customer service on Twitter SFR SAV ou Facebook to make a complaint on this matter and explain the situation.

Do not hesitate to hold us informed.
Good day

Post(s) : 2

Hi, thanks for the advice. from facebook they asked me to contact sfr over phone but they dont speak english over phone. so really not sure what to do.. any help appreciated

Post(s) : 3

Is there an email address at SFR that I can correspond with about trying to pay invoices with a credit card online. I have tried multiple times to do so bit I keep getting an error

Thanks

Post(s) : 45069

Sujet(s) : 223

Merci(s) : 10328

Réponse(s) acceptée(s) : 5381

Article(s) sur le blog : 18

[ modifié ]

Hi @MichelleGNice

You can contact by " tchat " an advisor  ( from a computer ) in order to ask him the process to buy the bill :   http://assistance.sfr.fr/runtime/contacter/chat-faqtech-mobile.html?source=ForumMobTech

Regards

On ne peut admirer en même temps la lune, la neige et les fleurs
Même les singes tombent des arbres

Post(s) : 1

Hello, I hope you have solved this problem, but if not, this is how I finally did it - after months of trying facebook SFR help, phone calls, emails etc. I had a contract that had expired but even so it was termed "san engagement" and they kept taking monthly amounts from my bank. I eventually cancelled the bank payments but they kept demanding payment. They only seem to respond if you send them a letter by registered post. This daunted me a little but there are a number of websites that will do this for you. All you have to do is fill in details of your contract and number etc. You can then print it off and send it - but I chose the option to let them do that for me for a fee of about seven euros. Bingo! within two days (less than 48 hours) I received an email from SFR finally cancelling my contract within ten days. The service I used was selectra - doesn't look like I can post the link here but if you google "contact sfr customer services" it is up at the top of results and the relevant info is one page one.

Post(s) : 1

Thanks, it's nice to hear someone has actually succeeded. Was it selectra that sent the letter for you? And did you have to send your box back, did they give you details to do this? What fees did you have to pay? Thanks

Envoyé depuis Apple iPad