Offres box Fibre de SFR

Répondre

Post(s) : 2

Sujet(s) : 1

[English] Doubts installing the fiber

[ modifié ]

Hi Friends,

I am from Spain, I have recently moved to France near Geneva and I want to install the fiber in my rental appartment. I have checked in the web that 100mb of fiber or coaxial is available for my address, so that's ok. The question is, what do I need to install the SFR fiber? because for now I don't have any bank account in France, nor French phone number (just have mines from Spain). So, Is it possible to register and install internet services using my Spanish accounts for paying? With the electricity company I haven't had any problem, but I tried to get the fiber through SFR web and it asks me for a French bank account.

Thanks in advance to all!! Smiley tirant la langue

See u!: 

Post(s) : 742

Sujet(s) : 9

Merci(s) : 212

Réponse(s) acceptée(s) : 52

Re : [English] Doubts installing the fiber

Hello @Alv

Welcome in this forum and sorry for the mistakes i could make with my english...

You checked on the internet that you were available for the fiber but that does not mean you are connectable. You have to talk about it with the owner of the appartement.

If the owner agrees then you can subscribe to the fiber (the offer you wants) and a technician can come to help you install and if it's necessary make the appartement connectable.

Unfortunately, I think you must have a bank account in France to subscribe to an SFR offer.

You can discuss it with someone who works for SFR Facebook SFR or Twitter SFR and see what you can do to have internet.

Hope you'll have internet soon Smiley heureux

Fallen

Si ma réponse vous a aidé, un merci serait vraiment sympa ! Smiley clignant de l'œil

Si votre problème est résolu ou que vous avez trouvé la/les réponses à vos questions, approuvez la réponse qui vous a aidé pour passer le sujet en "résolu" Smiley clignant de l'œil
Bon courage dans vos démarches Smiley très heureux Ne désespérez pas !

Post(s) : 2

Sujet(s) : 1

Hi Fallen,

Thank you for your answer.

The owner is not a problem, as he was the one who told me to hire internet with the company I want hehe. So I think I need to open a bank account and probably to get French SIM card too, because a French number is requested almost for everything :'(

So thank you again! I am going to see what can I do without speaking French hehe. Any other suggestions are accepted too Smiley tirant la langue

See u!

Highlighted

Post(s) : 742

Sujet(s) : 9

Merci(s) : 212

Réponse(s) acceptée(s) : 52

Re @Alv

Yeah, but sometimes some works are necessary such as making a hole in the wall etc.

Courage !

Fallen

Si ma réponse vous a aidé, un merci serait vraiment sympa ! Smiley clignant de l'œil

Si votre problème est résolu ou que vous avez trouvé la/les réponses à vos questions, approuvez la réponse qui vous a aidé pour passer le sujet en "résolu" Smiley clignant de l'œil
Bon courage dans vos démarches Smiley très heureux Ne désespérez pas !