Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

Recharge SFR Connecté partout

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Excusez mon français.
Il ya plusieurs années que je acheté une clé Pass Internet 3G. Chaque été je voudrais acheter une recharge dans une boutique de SFR.
Via internet est pas possible en dehors de la France. Est-ce que quelqu'un sait si cela est encore disponible dans la boutique?
SFR Connecté Partout, 4 Go de connexion internet, valable 30 jours à 35€

Mark

sfr4go35_.jpg
1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @utilisateur_supprimé,

Welcome on the forum 🙂

Yes, this prepayed card is still available in all the SFR stores !

You can also find it in lots of supermarkets.

Regards,

Benjamin

6 RÉPONSES 6
Réponse certifiée par SFR
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @utilisateur_supprimé,

Welcome on the forum 🙂

Yes, this prepayed card is still available in all the SFR stores !

You can also find it in lots of supermarkets.

Regards,

Benjamin

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Merci!

Good to know it's still available. I can't recharge online (Mon Espace Client -> "Rechargement impossible sur cette ligne.")

probably because I'm not ordering from France.

I've never found it in a supermarket though. And I've seen a lot.

Maybe it's not available at the Caisse, and should I ask at clientservice?

Regards,

Mark

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hello,

if you haven't used your device for more than six month, your number is no longer valid. This may be why you cannot recharge online. But you will be able to buy a new sim with data once you are in France in a SFR shop.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

This does not seem related. I am in France, and I have recharged twice in the last month using tokens (SIM bought last month), but I can not recharge online. I get "Rechargement impossible sur cette ligne." I can not find any information anywhere on the site that would explain this behaviour of the site. Any way to identify the issue or get information as to why SFR website behaves this way would be helpful

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

In fact I own this SIM for about 8 years now. I only use it on holiday in France. Once or twice a year.

The SIM is still valid but online recharge has never worked. Just buy myself a credit and enter the code on the webpage.

Works for me. Online recharge would be nice for now I have to find me a SFR store. Can't buy Pass internet at a tabac or supermarche.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

You can buy a pass internet at a tabac, but guessing which of the options is the SFR option you want from the POS display list is guess work at best, completely unintuitive. Took me 3 tabacs to find one owner that had a clue what he was selling, but all did.

I have another SIM that can use online refill without problem (which I've had for a few years), I can't understand why the new one doesn't work.

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus