Connexion Internet ADSL, WiFi

Répondre
Highlighted

Post(s) : 1

Sujet(s) : 1

New SFR red box NB6V ADSL connect . The line is activated but the connection is till not Ready too hard and no one give a good response

[ modifié ]

Hello Sir,

I'm writing this email with lot of diappointment . I just moved into France and Its super Hrad for me to get internet connection. I bought a new sfr Red box with internet no televisoin only telephone. I got the box on 27th January and still I dont have internet. I'm struggling hard to connect it as I live in a village and without internet its living in Dark. I called more than 10-15 times customer care and no one give a favourable answer.

I,m so annoyed and tired if you cant fix me as soon as possible its better I dont wanna use this Internet . the Assistance who registered my name write it down wrong and its immposible now to correct online, I already tried 3 times and Now they ask em to change ownership. I feel so stupid. since i dont speak french very well and its very hard to communicate with the people. 

I request you to do something soon to soleve my problem. Thank you 

akhil

07********

*************@gmail.com

[Edit CM : Certaines données de votre message ont été modifiées car elles vous appartiennent. Pour des raisons de sécurité et de confidentialité (CGU), nous vous invitons à ne pas communiquer des informations qui vous sont personnelles.]

Post(s) : 978

Sujet(s) : 8

Merci(s) : 193

Réponse(s) acceptée(s) : 60

Article(s) sur le blog : 4

Re: New SFR red box NB6V ADSL connect . The line is activated but the connection is till not Ready too hard and no one give a good response

Hello @akhil,

Welcome to the breast of the Forum

As no member has still reacted to your subject, I allow to intervene. (sorry for my English)

It is necessary to know that since February 16th, 2016, RED by SFR has a new identity.

So, the RED by SFR's section exists from now on on the new web site RED by SFR as full community space exclusively dedicated to the RED universe.

This space of exchange and sharing, which puts in the honor the RED customers, allows more visibility on your needs and your difficulties, more targeted advice and an adapted support.

I suggest you going there to ask it your questions.

To obtain from the assistant on behalf of a RED councillor, several canals are at your disposal:

Twitter REDbySFR

Facebook REDbySFR

Service of free reminder (better with Google Chrome) 

From my part, I am going to proceed to the locking of this subject Smiley clignant de l'œil

I wish you a pleasant day,