billing consumption

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable
Bon soir! English speaking here, just wondering why my bill this year 2019 from january til now march i have a bill of 25€, it supposed to be 10€ monthly. I keep on messaging the sfr but they only ignore it. I have no time to go to their store. So what is the proper thing to do? Can i refund my excess billing if ever?. Thanks await your reply.
3 RÉPONSES 3
Yann
Community Manager SFR

Hi @utilisateur_supprimé, 

We apologize for issues that you encounters.
On the SFR forum, there are no customer service members. Only SFR users and subscribers. So, for confidentiality purposes, we don't have an access to customers background, bills...
Can you tell us more about your offer ? Did you own a Power 50 Go (you have a SFR box too) or a Starter 100 Mo ?

You can contact Customer Service by using social networks (Facebook or Twitter) or Assistance Tchat

Have a nice day.

Yann, Community Manager

Un mot inconnu ? Rendez-vous sur le Lexique de la Communauté SFR !

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable
Bonjour! Thanks for your reply. At first i avail the power 50g before for my mobile which is around 24.99€ im not sure close to that. Then last year i avail the promo to get a sfr box 29€ then my mobile internet for 10€.My bill was okey but this last few months my mobile bill change to 26.99€ which is strange and confuse as well. Im planning now to stop my purvhace to sfr is just that i dont have time to go to store. I even send msg thru their facebook account and one time they called me i ask for English speaking costumer service but the one i talked insist that he doesn't speak english and told me to speak french not a friendly costumer service.So i can't explain what i want to tell since he doesn't pass it to the one who can communicate to English-speaking. I was annoyed and say goodbye because we both wasting our time.

Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello,

> i ask for English speaking costumer service but the one i talked insist that he doesn't speak english and told me to speak french not a friendly costumer service

May be a pity, but you know that they are not forced to have a customer service speaking in a foreign language.

It's their decision to consider they will attract foreign customers or not...

And I guess that for the moment, they are not bedding on getting many foreign customers.

> last year i avail the promo to get a sfr box 29€ then my mobile internet for 10€.My bill was okey but this last few months my mobile bill change to 26.99€ which is strange and confuse as well.

Isn't it the "normal" raise of price after 12 months associated to your contract.

"Most" of the SFR box plan (I should say "all" as far as I know) have :

a promotionnal price during the first 2 month (asBye.ociated with an engaging period of 12 months)

and after, your engagement is over (you're free to leave) and the price stops being reduced.

Isn't it that what you've contracted.

Bye.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus