Internet très lent

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Bonjour

I don't speak french so I will post in english.

I have problem with internet speed - its VERY low, about 0,12mbits. I'm using mobile router connected to transceiver, signal reception is good:

Ecio: -4 dB
RSCP: -69 dBm
RSSI: -65 dBm
ID: 32952

Everything was working fine untill 18 mai when i'm getting new internet limit, dl speed was about 8mbits. Right now it's almost impossible to surf in the internet.

I tried to connect with different transceivers and I have new sim-card. What else can I do? Change internet provider? There's no way to get internet by land-line.

3 RÉPONSES 3
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Good morning @utilisateur_supprimé,

So that the community can help can you:

Empty the cache of your browser?
Indicate if you encounter this problem with other web browser?
If this does on all websites?
If you encounter this problem at home or everywhere?
Which router do you use?

Pending your response i wish you a good day.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Thank you for your response.
It's not a problem with a browser. I forgot to mention - I have two card's, one for a phone and one dedicated just for an internet connection (multi sim).
After checking everything I can, I discovered it's only a problem with a second card.
I tried switching cards betwen phone and router (OpenWRT with Huawei E3372), always in the same place, with or without external antena. Every time result is the same - first card, dedicated for connections/SMS/internet, has normal connection speed, about 6mbits. Second card, dedicated just for internet, gives 0,12mbits.
I would like to contact with technical support by mail but I can't find any mail-adress.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hello  @utilisateur_supprimé,

I think you need to change the second SIM card in a SFR shop.

If you want contact a technical survey you can do buy  TwitterFacebook or  technical chat.

Have good day. 

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus